Make sure to read all the steps carefully and do everything as instructed or you may damage your phone even further. So, you seem to have found yourself having a firmware issue.
Once files are selected, you will see Update button, click this button to continue. Connect the device to the computer using USB cable and click “Next”. If your device can not be detected, follow the instruction to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery mode.
- Sometimes there may be a problem with the iPhone connection to the wireless carrier.
- As a professional troubleshooter on the iOS system and iTunes, AnyFix gives users an efficient one-stop solution on various systems and iTunes problems.
- That’s because there might be system software errors preventing your phone from repairing its firmware, and now those errors have been fixed by TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
- This issue can be resolved by uninstalling the antivirus software on your computer because such security software blocks the installation of firmware sometimes.
- LINK In this article that will be explained why it is needed, how to check the upgrade as well as how to download and install it.
- Based on whether you have an M1-chip or Intel-chip powered Mac, follow the steps given below.
There are some other common iPad problems leading to iPad won’t restore. Look at which error your iPad belong to. Is it safe to remove them from your computer? You’ll find the answers to everything you need to know below.
Olena grew up using Macs and exploring all the latest tech. Her Maui home is the epitome of an Apple ecosystem, full of compatible smart gear to boot. Olena’s favorite device is the Apple Watch Ultra because it can survive all her adventures and travels, and even her furbabies. To install this latest update, users need a fully charged Apple Watch with a charger and ot must be within range of the iPhone. However, Apple now provided steps for users to fix the common problems encountered with the Apple Watch.
Press the “Volume Down” button and release it quickly. Lastly, you should press and hold the side button; download the stock firmware release it once the Apple logo shows on your screen. The newest version of the operating system of the iPhone is known as iOS 16. It comes with a wide range of amazing features that can give iPhone users a more fulfilling experience. So, you may want to update your iPhone to this latest iOS version.